Username: Password:

Author Topic: Glock 43 w/ 3 magazines (TUCSON)  (Read 781 times)

ezrarobles

Glock 43 w/ 3 magazines (TUCSON)
« on: April 06, 2021, 02:12:28 pm »
 .... Please stop asking me to drive to Phoenix. If you want it, you can come get.

Anywhoots...... Glock 43. Exactly 24 rounds of 9mm through it... I don't care for it.

$520
Shoot me an email for fastest reply anthonyroblessales (at) gmail (dot) com

Comes with 3 factory mags (all have pinky rest), Desantis plastic IWB holstsr, and original box.

If you.....
Have a Carry permit: no Bill of Sale required
Do not have a carry permit: I require a Bill of Sale to be filled out

« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 10:28:54 am by ezrarobles »

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

DClayton

Re: Glock 43 w/ 3 magazines (TUCSON)
    « Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 02:14:30 pm »
    Pm sent

Casswick

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 11:10:59 pm »
    .... Please stop asking me to drive to Phoenix. If you want it, you can come get.

LOOOOOOOOOL!
    "...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." —Aldous Huxley to George Orwell

DixieNormous12

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 07:22:53 pm »
    Emailed you

ezrarobles

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 10:28:30 am »
    Bump

...... No, I am not driving to Sierra Vista, Yuma, or Nogalas. Again.. If you want it come get it.

Casswick

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 12:09:29 pm »
    That's a great price for a Glock 43 on a PPT, surprising that so many people here are too lazy to come to pick it up themselves.

Maybe try posting on gunsarizona.com, I've had good dealings there.
    "...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." —Aldous Huxley to George Orwell

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 06:23:06 pm »
    Man.....
    Tucson is a cool funky town.  It's pretty central to Central and nd Southern AZ.  Easy drive from anywhere south of Phoenix.

I was just through there last weekend on the way to Sonoita and I spent more on wine and Mexican food than he's asking for the gun.  I mean, I get it why people in Window Rock, or Greer. Havasu, or Kingman might pass, but Tucson is worth the road-trip by itself for anywhere else. 

Take a Man-Cation, get some beef jerky and mountain dew.  Tell the women folk you'll see them in a few hours or a day and go see Tucson.  Or better yet take them and tour the wine country with a small deviation for a gun.  It a fun time in a fun place*.

* Note - I'd never advocate living there. JEEZ NO!  But a weekend?  Sure.  Tons to do and see and eat.
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

ArmorMP

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 10:38:49 pm »
    Man I’d buy it from you, but I haven’t gotten my AZ lic yet (still have my out of state, just moved here Wednesday) I’m just a little SE of Tucson. If you still have it after I get my AZ Lic(I’ll hit the DOT next week, don’t know how long it takes to get the Lic)I’ll take it off your hands. I have a 43 like it and carry it often, wanting one for my daughter.

Casswick

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2021, 01:27:24 pm »
    It took me less than two weeks to get mine after a 30 min appointment at the MVD. Just bring your passport, old ID, and proof or residence.

Surprisingly efficient.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement