Username: Password:

Author Topic: Resident Vegetable Joe wants to Nominate a Gifford's Gun Grabber to head the ATF  (Read 742 times)

Mr. Nobody

• #FJB
  • Contributor
This is obviously a huge red flag. We all know the ATF are jackboot thugs who want to disarm, America. Anyone thinking otherwise has been sleeping for the last few decades.

They are the Gestapo of the Democrats as far as I'm concerned.

So, with old Vegetable Joe in charge, who barely knows where he's at half the time, "Joe" wants to nominate some putz named David Chipman, who works within the Gifford's BS network (who of course wants to take guns from law abiding Americans), to HEAD THE ATF! :cursing

No conflicts of interest there, right...?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/07/biden-nominating-gabby-giffords-gun-control-affiliate-head-atf/

Lets see if any real Republicans put a stop to this or not...
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
- George Carlin

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

PogoJack

• Contributor
    • ἐρεῖ τῷ κυρίῳ ἀντιλήμπτωρ μου εἶ καὶ καταφυγή μου
    There is a long train of Abuses and Usurpations. Politicians will do as much in 2021 as they did in 1775 to stop it.

Mr. Nobody

• #FJB
    • Contributor
    There is a long train of Abuses and Usurpations. Politicians will do as much in 2021 as they did in 1775 to stop it.

Sadly, I expect as much...

We really do need to clean house, including the RINOs.

Some days, all you can do is watch in horror as your country begins to resemble the worst places in the world, day by day. I feel like America is on life support.

We have insane crime (from liberal policies), we have gun grabbers (driven by liberal policies), we have an honest to God invasion on the border (driven by liberal policies), we have people being held in Gulags (essentially) over the big "scary" January 6th (where people calmly marched through the capitol... big deal... due to insane power hungry liberals), churches are shut down in a lot of the nation (again liberals), pushing of forced vaccinations (not entirely happening yet but liberals want it), etc, etc, etc...

The checks and balances in this country are beyond broken.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
    ― Mark Twain

- George Carlin

PogoJack

• Contributor
    We can do more than watch,  but at this juncture I would not expect politicians to solve our problems, and we should never expect them to.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Mr. Nobody

• #FJB
    • Contributor
    We can do more than watch,  but at this juncture I would not expect politicians to solve our problems, and we should never expect them to.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Well, all of us poke and prod the idiots we elect. We get a little action here and there, but not much else.

Let me put it this way, I don't count on politicians. I think they're useless as boobs on a man. Just unsure how anything else is gonna be solved in the near future.

I don't see any mass freedom uprising happening soon. I think it would be great if everyone said FU to the feds and all simultaneously stopped paying for this garbage. Cut off the funds, you cut off the ruining of America... in theory anyways. Most people are accustomed and comfortable being sheep.

As the saying goes, no taxation without representation. Anyone feel represented in the last few decades or more?

The American taxpayer, i.e. the middle class and blue collar America has been abused, forgotten about, and neglected for years. This ain't my America and this certainly isn't this country's roots.
    ― Mark Twain

- George Carlin

Half Cocked

If Creepy Joe succeeds in getting Gabby's Gun Grabber confirmed as ATF director it will make it that much easier for Joe and the Ho to implement their anti Second Amendment agenda through executive action and orders from the gun grabbing ATF director to his hired ATF thugs.  Once their policies are implemented and challenged in the courts, it can take years of legal wrangling before a final ruling is made.  In the mean time the gun grabbers will have succeeded in further eroding the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.  :mad 

PogoJack

• Contributor
    Remember when every time Trump did something, a judge in Hawaii blocked it?

We will see what happens once they try to make that unconstitutional law.

Mr. Nobody

• #FJB
    • Contributor
    Precisely guys... it's really coming down to the wire If America will be the America we know and love.

I don't believe the people with their heads in the sand saying "it'll be a rough few years and back to normal." This phony administration is actively trying to destroy this country. Not just make idiotic policies. Literally trying to destroy it.

Also this nut is former ATF, apparently also spread Brian Williams level fantasies about the Waco Siege as well... sociopaths. The whole lot of them.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/08/biden-atf-nominee-david-chipman-spread-blue-anon-conspiracy-theories-waco/amp/
    ― Mark Twain

- George Carlin

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement