Username: Password:

Author Topic: WTS X-werks Glock 19 Gen 4 SIG Pink <Pulled>  (Read 238 times)

h8pvmnt

WTS X-werks Glock 19 Gen 4 SIG Pink <Pulled>
« on: April 08, 2021, 09:28:38 am »
Up for your viewing pleasure is a very nice clean Glock 19 Gen 4 that has the frame Ceracoated Sig Pink, Prison Pink, Rasberry Pink, Tiddy Pink or whatever you want to call it. This in an X-Werks factory gun. I bought this for my wife a few years back for Valentines Day... However she has tiny hands and has settled on her Shield EZ so this has been authorized for reselling. Normally i would just keep it but i am sure there is someone out there that needs to make points with that certain special someone in there lives. So i am trying to help out.  In typical over tinkering fashion i installed Trijicon HD Orange front big dot night sites (still bright), Vickers extended slide stop and mag release, Ghost Ultimate 3.5# trigger kit with the heavier 6# firing pin spring installed and of course a venerable unnecessary frame butt plug. The gun includes all the original factory parts, the clamshell case matched to the gun and all that came in the box including backstrap kit which is not pink. I think the Gen 4s came with 3 mags but i could only find 2 of them so it will come with (2) 15 RD Gen 4 mags unless i find the other one before it sells. I know upgrades are not worth anything but i have to try and recoup a few bucks so lets start at Pulled no longer for sale Usual Rules apply AZ Resident, over 21, not a prohibited possessor and capable of producing AZ D/L CCW always preferred. Pickup East Phoenix by day M-F Southeast Gilbert/Chandler Area evenings and weekends. PM contact info and i will contact you to set a meet. First pic is a stock photo other 2 are the actual gun. Cross Posted on other sites first i'll take it gets it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 10:21:24 am by h8pvmnt »

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement