Username: Password:

Author Topic: Question on supporting the site  (Read 249 times)

SupportThe2nd

Question on supporting the site
« on: April 13, 2021, 09:18:48 am »
I was curious if there was a yearly support structure set up for members?

I am a member of another forum that members can sign up for a yearly contribution to help the site.

Thank you!

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Marx-ism's

• Sr. Contributor
    • Why a duck?
    Re: Question on supporting the site
    « Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 03:29:34 pm »
    Not that I'm aware of.......
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

Woodenword

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 10:46:09 pm »
    Some sites use member contributions, this one appears to have adds that generate some amount of revenue.

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 05:33:06 am »
    Currently there is no structure in place for membership or support.  The notion is that the Second Amendment has been paid for in blood and that's expensive enough without nickle and dime-ing you guys for $2.99 a month just so you can get on here and talk about it.  What modest expenses there are for running and maintaining the site are covered by ads.

We use to have a "Sponsors Section" where local 2-A related businesses could have a mini-forum inside of our forum but I think that turned out to be too much work.

However, if there is enough interest in supporting the site and you guys just have a problem with extra money laying around, I'll let you Zelle me cash and then I'll tell you that you are now a Gold Supporter.  Donations of ammo, cigars and tequila are also acceptable if you are in the North Phoenix Area.  I promise I'll share it with Lucky.
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement