Username: Password:

Author Topic: You dont f**k around with Phoenix PD  (Read 686 times)

Casswick

You dont f**k around with Phoenix PD
« on: April 17, 2021, 12:04:13 pm »
Balls of steel on this cop!  Great work putting a scumbag on permanent leave from the community. 

You can tell this was 75th Ave and not Street, this is how things go down in Murdavale.   ;-)

« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 12:14:14 pm by Casswick »
"...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." —Aldous Huxley to George Orwell

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

DClayton

Re: You dont f**k around with Phoenix PD
    « Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 01:28:49 pm »
    filled with lead, now he's dead. good work!

AZ Husker

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 02:04:49 pm »
    I've said for years we should just fence off Maryvale, air drop in ammo, and let nature take it's course.

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 12:05:03 pm »
    Nah.  Just fence it off and sell us the ammo.  Same result but it might take an extra couple of weeks.   :coffee
    " A republic, if you can keep it. "
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

Casswick

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 03:52:24 pm »

If I am ever killed by some crappy pink 80% 22LR pistol like that, please lie to my family and say I was f**ked to death in a gay bathhouse.

"...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." —Aldous Huxley to George Orwell

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #5 on: April 18, 2021, 03:56:01 pm »
    Good job hopping a fence with pistol in hand!
    Loved seeing that RMR! Glad they are allowed to do that.  No doubt that played a role in target acquisition up close and fast.

Kudos to all the responding officers for swift action and clear judgement and thought.
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

Casswick

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2021, 04:01:30 pm »
    Good job hopping a fence with pistol in hand!
    Loved seeing that RMR! Glad they are allowed to do that.  No doubt that played a role in target acquisition up close and fast.

Kudos to all the responding officers for swift action and clear judgement and thought.

Yea, surprised the PD allows modifications on service weapons.  What was he carrying, P320?  I looked like striker fired but had a beavertail.

Wyatt Earp

• Contributor
    « Reply #7 on: April 18, 2021, 05:28:45 pm »
    Phoenix PD rocks the Glock, calibers vary from 9mm to 40 or 45.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.

Wyatt Earp

Jagen

• Why do I end up next to "that guy" at the range???
    « Reply #8 on: April 18, 2021, 06:54:34 pm »
    Boo FUCKING hoo.
    "Your mouthwash ain't makin' it."

Mr. Nobody

• Trigger warning: I'm not PC.
    • Contributor
    « Reply #9 on: April 20, 2021, 04:35:15 pm »
    Another useless POS down. Good shoot. I am surprised to see an RMR on there as well.

Cleaning up the streets.

I do wish more civillians would open up on these assholes though. Can't imagine standing there like a punk as someone grabs your girl either...

If I am ever killed by some crappy pink 80% 22LR pistol like that, please lie to my family and say I was f**ked to death in a gay bathhouse.

:rotfl WOW. :shocked

I about spit my water out reading that. Haha.
    There is nothing more deceptive then an obvious fact. - Sherlock Holmes

Memento Mori

Jagen

• Why do I end up next to "that guy" at the range???
    « Reply #10 on: April 20, 2021, 05:15:05 pm »
    What almost drove me off a cliff was that guy's girlfriend that wanted to get in the face of that punk.......WHILE HE'S GOT A GUN IN HIS HAND.  If it hadn't been for the boyfriend, she might have been toast.  Unbelievable, some of these broads that care more about making a point than getting the hell out of danger.
    "Your mouthwash ain't makin' it."

Mr. Nobody

• Contributor
    « Reply #11 on: April 21, 2021, 10:40:07 am »
    What almost drove me off a cliff was that guy's girlfriend that wanted to get in the face of that punk.......WHILE HE'S GOT A GUN IN HIS HAND.  If it hadn't been for the boyfriend, she might have been toast.  Unbelievable, some of these broads that care more about making a point than getting the hell out of danger.

It's for all them social media likes... :facepalm

Memento Mori

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #12 on: April 21, 2021, 05:43:31 pm »

The girl aside......
    That footage right there where he is holding a gun to her face.
    That is a perfect example of why you shouldn't carry on an empty chamber.

I carry 4:00 IWB.  Normally would never have NEVER drawn on someone who already had a gun out and on us.  But in that instant his 4:00 is hidden by the girl and the perp is looking in the other direction of focused elsewhere.  He (if he was carrying) could have slipped that arm up and ended it there before the police breached the door.

But if he was carrying on an empty chamber, there would have been no way to close his body and bring his other hand over.  He also didn't have the time and or the perp would have shot him and the girl in the process.
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

Mr. Nobody

• Contributor
    « Reply #13 on: April 21, 2021, 10:52:23 pm »
    The girl aside......
    That footage right there where he is holding a gun to her face.
    That is a perfect example of why you shouldn't carry on an empty chamber.

I carry 4:00 IWB.  Normally would never have NEVER drawn on someone who already had a gun out and on us.  But in that instant his 4:00 is hidden by the girl and the perp is looking in the other direction of focused elsewhere.  He (if he was carrying) could have slipped that arm up and ended it there before the police breached the door.

But if he was carrying on an empty chamber, there would have been no way to close his body and bring his other hand over.  He also didn't have the time and or the perp would have shot him and the girl in the process.

Agreed. Could have been a justified lights out on the perp quickly if the guy had been packing.

Memento Mori

Ryan

• Well Done Is Better Then Well Said
    « Reply #14 on: April 24, 2021, 10:02:57 am »
    DAMN!!!! Man, every single law enforcement (especially local/state) need to put out press briefings like this to show the public that there are good cops out there who are just trying to protect citizens from psychos like this.

There's not a second in this video where I saw or suspected any unlawful decisions or actions made by those cops.

Bravo to Phx PD  :thumbup
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 10:08:34 am by Ryan »
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Mr. Nobody

• Contributor
    « Reply #15 on: April 24, 2021, 11:57:12 am »
    DAMN!!!! Man, every single law enforcement (especially local/state) need to put out press briefings like this to show the public that there are good cops out there who are just trying to protect citizens from psychos like this.

There's not a second in this video where I saw or suspected any unlawful decisions or actions made by those cops.

Bravo to Phx PD  :thumbup

Hey, hey, we haven't yet heard though from his (presumably) welfare parents who would say he was a good boy and was working on a degree and had big aspirations (sarcasm)... :rotfl

I agree fully with you. If you want "transparency", air this on the news, unedited.

People need to see the ugly truth of what these people are to finally get it. Not the after shots of talking to the loser's family and getting those same BS statements I made fun of above.

I have often said, liberals won't get it until they're victimized.

Memento Mori

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement