Username: Password:

Author Topic: Tim Pool: Our cities burn and corporations back BLM because there is no downside  (Read 472 times)

Casswick

Coke and Ben n Jerry's produce pro BLM and anti cop messaging because there is no downside to doing so, a handful of conservatives might burn their Nike gear, but it does not have any effect on the market of these companies.  MLB declares Georgia's voter law is racist, and conservatives plea with them for common ground.  Maxine Waters threatens worse riots and violence if Chauvin is not lynched, and her party rallies around her.  Our President calls for us to peacefully make our voices heard, and the GOP calls him a insurrectionist and us terrorists. 

They drive forward with genocide of the American culture, the 'get of my lawn' crowd does nothing in response, maybe apologizes.

As in Pascal's argument on a belief in God: if you are on the right and stand up for your rights, you will get cancelled, if you do nothing, nothing will happen to you.  If you are on the left and you stand up and scream, you will get everything you want.  If you are on the left and do nothing, you will STILL get everything you want.

Timcast IRL - Jury Finds Chauvin GUILTY On ALL COUNTS, Protests Underway w/Catalina Lauf

"...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." —Aldous Huxley to George Orwell

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

SupportThe2nd

I am very disappointed in our country and especial our justice system.

cicguy

• Just an old vet
    I still remember the day I came home from Korea on the troopship Sultan.  We went under the Golden Gate bridge and we all cheered and cried.  We were home!

GOD HELP AMERICA
    Born ignorant and losing ground, also in a bad mood since 1947

patkelly4370

America is becoming California.
    I was born (late 50's) and raised in a small agricultural town in the Central Valley of California.
    California fed the World. There were many industries, CA was prosperous.
    In my early teens I got a sense of the World as a whole. I began to appreciate how lucky (privileged?) I was to have been born in the best Country, the best State, in a safe, boring small town away from the problems of "the City". (this was my perspective at the time. Where you were was the best place too).
    Up until 18, I had never left CA. Had been to LA (Disneyland) twice. Went to the (east) Bay Area a lot because that were the Grandparents lived.
    At 18 I moved on my own to Phoenix for a 1 year trade school. Stayed 10 years. Back then I would proudly say I was from California.
    After that 10 years (late 80's) I moved back to CA. Got married. Had kids. Same area I lived before, but it was changing. People from the Bay Area were moving to our town. Crops and fertile farmland was sold for subdivisions of BATs (Bay Area Transplants), and they brought the BA with them.
    So the town I was raised in went from 3,000 people to 22,000. The "city" I graduated HS from went from 72,000 to 212,000. The majority of whom commute 80 miles, each way, to work in the BA.
    CA politics was/is accelerating far Left.
    So we left. Evacuated. We're refugees. Back to my second home, Arizona.
    I now see the rest of America turning California. Fortunately we have moved to a place that will eventually turn, but not soon. There's not much here to exploit. Ironically, our population is 99% SoCal refugees from the 70's to today. And very conservative.
    Hopefully it will stay that way until I'm gone, which I much closer to my expiration date than manufactured date.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

patkelly4370

America is becoming California.
    I was born (late 50's) and raised in a small agricultural town in the Central Valley of California.
    California fed the World. There were many industries, CA was prosperous.
    In my early teens I got a sense of the World as a whole. I began to appreciate how lucky (privileged?) I was to have been born in the best Country, the best State, in a safe, boring small town away from the problems of "the City". (this was my perspective at the time. Where you were was the best place too).
    Up until 18, I had never left CA. Had been to LA (Disneyland) twice. Went to the (east) Bay Area a lot because that were the Grandparents lived.
    At 18 I moved on my own to Phoenix for a 1 year trade school. Stayed 10 years. Back then I would proudly say I was from California.
    After that 10 years (late 80's) I moved back to CA. Got married. Had kids. Same area I lived before, but it was changing. People from the Bay Area were moving to our town. Crops and fertile farmland was sold for subdivisions of BATs (Bay Area Transplants), and they brought the BA with them.
    So the town I was raised in went from 3,000 people to 22,000. The "city" I graduated HS from went from 72,000 to 212,000. The majority of whom commute 80 miles, each way, to work in the BA.
    CA politics was/is accelerating far Left.
    So we left. Evacuated. We're refugees. Back to my second home, Arizona.
    I now see the rest of America turning California. Fortunately we have moved to a place that will eventually turn, but not soon. There's not much here to exploit. Ironically, our population is 99% SoCal refugees from the 70's to today. And very conservative.
    Hopefully it will stay that way until I'm gone, which I much closer to my expiration date than manufactured date.

To summarize, I used to be proud to say I was from California. Not anymore.
    I am still proud to be an American. But how long before America becomes a joke because we had it so good that we destroyed it?

Mr. Nobody

• Trigger warning: I'm not PC.
    • Contributor
    Don't give money to work tard corporations.

We need fo employ the same tactics the left does, but for a cause of GOOD. Cut off the money to these anti American companies. Vote with your wallet.

I agree with Pat Kelly. I come from the midwest. Good, conservative, God fearing people who were all blue collar. Grew up in a small town. Boy do I miss it at times, especially the older I get.

It has changed a lot. I haven't been home in 10 years. My dad and younger brother are still there (my mom is gone.). They say it's changing and for the worse. They got the ghetto dwellers from Chicago moving in. About as bad as CA liberals, hell maybe worse...
    There is nothing more deceptive then an obvious fact. - Sherlock Holmes

Memento Mori

pcp326

Agree.  Only $$$ matters.  Don't buy products from companies that promote division, there are always alternatives.  Cancel big tech and main stream media. 

I remember being taught in middle school that the USA was a melting pot where various cultures would be assimilated and strengthen the country by diversity.  Now it seems like smoking pot is the favored panacea for politicians rather than celebrating this great country and promoting harmony.  HS graduates who have become overpaid sports entertainers along with their comrades from Holy(-er than thou)wood have mistakenly become beacons of wisdom in this country.  Pitiful that their voices resonate with so many.   

It is good to be old - - at least one has memories of a strong and proud USA.    :'( :shocked

patkelly4370

The only "boycott" I've been able to participate in is no longer buying from Amazon.
    Pretty much everything else I already didn't have anything to do with.
    I don't follow or care about professional game players. I'm not a fan of any TV or movie pretend players. Without knowing their politics, I ironically haven't liked outspoken musicians' offerings.
    Amazon has been my "first (finger) in the sky".

Mr. Nobody

• Trigger warning: I'm not PC.
    • Contributor
    Agree.  Only $$$ matters.  Don't buy products from companies that promote division, there are always alternatives.  Cancel big tech and main stream media. 

I remember being taught in middle school that the USA was a melting pot where various cultures would be assimilated and strengthen the country by diversity.  Now it seems like smoking pot is the favored panacea for politicians rather than celebrating this great country and promoting harmony.  HS graduates who have become overpaid sports entertainers along with their comrades from Holy(-er than thou)wood have mistakenly become beacons of wisdom in this country.  Pitiful that their voices resonate with so many.   

It is good to be old - - at least one has memories of a strong and proud USA.    :'( :shocked

Sad but true.

The only "boycott" I've been able to participate in is no longer buying from Amazon.
    Pretty much everything else I already didn't have anything to do with.
    I don't follow or care about professional game players. I'm not a fan of any TV or movie pretend players. Without knowing their politics, I ironically haven't liked outspoken musicians' offerings.
    Amazon has been my "first (finger) in the sky".

A lot of it is easy.

Don't watch sports. Sports suck anyways and they just trash whites.

Don't buy Woke-a-Cola.

Don't pay for crap like Netflix, they have the Obuttholes on their board by the way.  Both of them. Barry and Big Mike.

If I have to get something through Amazon that I absolutely can't find elsewhere, it's through 3rd party seller. Small business sellers do use them to...

Definitely don't buy the garbage ice cream from Ben and Jerry's. Those guys suck.

Etc.

These corporations will hurt. As they should. They don't support us, they don't support America, and they don't support freedom. Don't support them.
    There is nothing more deceptive then an obvious fact. - Sherlock Holmes

Memento Mori

GeorgeandSugar

+1 to everyone’s comments. Sometimes I wonder about our country after retiring after 33 years in the military. It was quite different when I joined. Nowadays, I don’t recognize our country.

The rubbish that come across the airwaves anymore is utterly pathetic. I cannot imagine anyone listening to these ill erase stooges. Not a lick of intelligence comes out of their mouths.

I’ve turned it off. I stay in touch and in tune, but just enough to know what these societal degenerates are up to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement