Username: Password:

Author Topic: Smith and Wesson Model 10-7, 2" Range Report.  (Read 385 times)

TNFrank61

• Contributor
Smith and Wesson Model 10-7, 2" Range Report.
« on: April 21, 2021, 12:15:23 pm »
Quick look at some targets I shot with the little 2" K-Frame. Looks like a winner.  :thumbup

Luke 22:36 (NIV)
36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

"The Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights is my Concealed Weapons Permit, period."
- Ted Nugent

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Casswick

Re: Smith and Wesson Model 10-7, 2" Range Report.
    « Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 04:52:40 pm »
    Very nice. I'm not much into wheel guns, but I do want to get one of those just so I can say "I taught her a lesson with my Smith and Wesson"
    "...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." —Aldous Huxley to George Orwell

cnj

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 04:14:36 am »
    Nice little snubbie there!

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 07:38:40 am »
    There is something really enjoyable  shooting a wheel gun like this.  Hard to put my finger on it but great fun.
    "Does your dog bite"?   Grrrrrr
    "He is not my dog"!

SupportThe2nd

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2021, 08:15:51 am »
    We have several nice wheel guns. I prefer them for my wife since she is good with them and doesn't have to deal with much if under duress.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Sourdough

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 05:03:24 pm »
    Far more accurate and effective than most believe.  I just gave my daughter a Smith 60 2 inch Ladysmith and off to the range for introduction to her new revolver.  Two hours later, she was placing one to three rounds from the draw position on an IDPA target.  She started by drawing, carefully aiming and firing to prove to herself the pistol's accuracy. Her session proceeded to bringing the pistol to the firing position and immediately firing one to three rounds on the target.  All hits center of mass with targets spaced 20 feet from the firing line.  She applied and is the proud owner of a AZ CCW.  I pray she never has cause to use her weapon but do believe she is capable of defending herself.

TNFrank61

• Contributor
    « Reply #6 on: May 09, 2021, 10:17:11 pm »
    Wheel Guns are far from obsolete like many try to claim. They can still be very effective as CCW/EDC guns. I like mine as a "Go to Work Gun" since I have to unload it and check it in on a daily basis and store it in my locker. It's no big deal to remove the cartridges from the cylinder day in and day out as it has no effect on them. With a semi-auto cambering the same round over and over can shorten the OAL and cause excessive pressures when fired.  I still really love my revolvers and will continue to carry them.  :thumbup
    Luke 22:36 (NIV)
    36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

"The Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights is my Concealed Weapons Permit, period."
    - Ted Nugent

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement