Username: Password:

Author Topic: WTB Higher End AR-15  (Read 469 times)

Dullahan

WTB Higher End AR-15
« on: April 21, 2021, 03:34:05 pm »
Looking to buy a higher end complete AR-15 with my newly arrived fiat currency stimulus money. Looking for a rifle (not pistol) in 5.56. Here's an idea of the manufacturers I have in mind.

Geissele Super Duty
Bravo Company
Daniel Defense
Yankee Hill

Private sale only. CCW and AZDL on my end. (Plus Republican voter ID and photo of my Trump vote ballot for bonus points.)

Let me know what you've got and asking price, thanks!
"This gun is Liberty. Hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery." - Toussaint L'Ouverture

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Phatboy07

• Lurker
    Re: WTB Higher End AR-15
    « Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 11:49:11 am »
    Check out the Az Gun Buy forum, someone has a 12.5 BCM posted right now

Dullahan

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 02:09:20 pm »
    Thanks for the lead on that site, can't believe I've never heard of it! I'm only looking for a rifle though.
    "This gun is Liberty. Hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery." - Toussaint L'Ouverture

Dullahan

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 03:23:44 pm »
    Had a transaction all ready to go but seller went MIA. So I'm bumping this back up. I'm prepared to spend $1,000 (or more, perhaps) for the right rifle. Anyone have something that'll fit the bill?

Sanguine

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 04:08:05 pm »
    I have a BCM upper with a 14.5” hammer forged barrel, adjustable gas block, and its coming complete. I can pair with an Aero enhanced lower. It would be over $1000 though.

Dullahan

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 03:30:16 pm »
    @sanguine Intriguing but I am hopeful to find a rifle that has a 16" barrel (or longer) without pinning and welding anything. If I can't locate something suitable I will definitely get back to you.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement