Username: Password:

Author Topic: New Phoenix gun store  (Read 558 times)

DClayton

New Phoenix gun store
« on: April 07, 2021, 08:05:04 pm »
Called in to Strapt Armory today on Indian School and 36th Street. Was really impressed by them! I'm so glad I never have to go into the absolute dump that is MMP guns  :rotfl

The guys that worked there were really friendly. Only been open for a month or so. Shop is light and well stocked. Actually had ammo too!

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Mr. Nobody

• Warning: this post may contain facts or opinions not everyone agrees with.
    • Contributor
    Re: New Phoenix gun store
    « Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 11:47:21 am »
    Thank you! May have to check them out.
    There is nothing more deceptive then an obvious fact. - Sherlock Holmes

Memento Mori

Toddlars1

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 12:47:36 pm »
    Been following Strapt's Armslist store, seems reasonably priced.  A bit out of my area but did visit MMP to see a Les Baer, looks new in the picture but apparently its been dropped a couple dozen times since.  Been for sale for years

Marx-ism's

• Sr. Contributor
    • Why a duck?
    « Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 09:18:13 pm »
    Years ago I found a pistol at MMP that interested me.  It was a full size S&W M&P9. I ended up buying it, passing the NICS background check, took possession of the pistol and brought it home. Less than a day later I got a call from MMP asking me to return the pistol to them because they had, their words, sold it to someone else. I, being the awesome person that I am  :-P, said no fucken way. I've already paid for it, passed the background check, and took possession of the firearm. If they made a mistake and somehow sold it twice then they need to come up with a better solution than just asking me to return it.  I never heard anything further from them on the matter.

That is/was the last time I've ever set foot in Mo' Money Pawn. If that's how they run their business I'll spend my money elsewhere.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

Ryan

• Well Done Is Better Then Well Said
    « Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 10:24:02 am »
    Looks like a great store, but man they have odd weekend hours lol

Website says

Saturday: 12pm to 4pm
    Sundays: CLOSED
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 10:42:04 am by Ryan »
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Ryan

• Well Done Is Better Then Well Said
    « Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 10:25:29 am »
    Years ago I found a pistol at MMP that interested me.  It was a full size S&W M&P9. I ended up buying it, passing the NICS background check, took possession of the pistol and brought it home. Less than a day later I got a call from MMP asking me to return the pistol to them because they had, their words, sold it to someone else. I, being the awesome person that I am  :-P, said no fucken way. I've already paid for it, passed the background check, and took possession of the firearm. If they made a mistake and somehow sold it twice then they need to come up with a better solution than just asking me to return it.  I never heard anything further from them on the matter.

That is/was the last time I've ever set foot in Mo' Money Pawn. If that's how they run their business I'll spend my money elsewhere.

lol I would've been like "I mean......what kind of discounts or promotions do I get for bringing MY gun back to fix YOUR mistake?  :hmm"
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement