Username: Password:

Author Topic: Happy with my SneakyPete holster and the modification I made  (Read 216 times)

SupportThe2nd

This has turned into one of my favorite OWB for my EDC. While they have many other patches they sell that adhere to the outside of my holster I felt I wanted to be a bit more camouflaged. You can see that it can easily pass for a "phone case" by the size alone. They sell them by the weapon so it fits like a glove. Easy to draw, easy to carry, very comfortable at least for me.

I'm happy with the look and feel of it. It is sized for my S&W MP Plus Performance. The phone is to show the scale.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Mr. Nobody

• 🇺🇸Free Speech Matters🇺🇸
    • Contributor
    Re: Happy with my SneakyPete holster and the modification I made
    « Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 10:55:41 am »
    Nice. Nothing wrong with hiding in plain sight. :thumbup
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
    ― Mark Twain

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
    - George Carlin

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

DEFUND WELFARE

PogoJack

• Contributor
    • ἐρεῖ τῷ κυρίῳ ἀντιλήμπτωρ μου εἶ καὶ καταφυγή μου
    « Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 03:40:27 pm »
    Love it!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 09:10:55 pm »
    I think I'm going to do the same thing and see if Trojan or Durex makes a patch like that.   ;-)
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

SupportThe2nd

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 07:01:30 am »
    I think I'm going to do the same thing and see if Trojan or Durex makes a patch like that.   ;-)

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement