Username: Password:

Author Topic: Not vaccinated? No worries they’re coming to talk to you  (Read 682 times)

SupportThe2nd

Not vaccinated? No worries they’re coming to talk to you
« on: July 06, 2021, 01:33:59 pm »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=Mvt6-1RprKQ&feature=emb_logo

File this under the heading of “Yeah this is not going to end well”
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

RJ

Re: Not vaccinated? No worries they’re coming to talk to you
    « Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 05:18:21 pm »
    just simply amazing, time to put up my gates at driveway, signs don't work as no one knows how to read, or think they are so special it doesn't apply to them about no visitors without permission. go figure. can't wait :cursing

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 07:38:59 pm »
    If they can go door to door to the unvaccinated masses, what else can they be going door to door for?  Mmmm?
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

ynotaz

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 08:41:06 pm »
    They can make sure you get shot but we can't get voting right or find illegals. 

Seems a bit off to me.
    Finally found my new sig:

https://youtu.be/yuEBBwJdjhQ?t=46

Mr. Nobody

• 🇺🇸Free Speech Matters🇺🇸
    • Contributor
    « Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 10:48:49 am »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=Mvt6-1RprKQ&feature=emb_logo

File this under the heading of “Yeah this is not going to end well”

Well, if it doesn't go well, I guess they'll send in the therapists right? :rotfl

just simply amazing, time to put up my gates at driveway, signs don't work as no one knows how to read, or think they are so special it doesn't apply to them about no visitors without permission. go figure. can't wait :cursing

I have NUMEROUS signs on my front door about the home owners being armed, many have a picture of a gun, and nothing in here is worth dying for, etc. You gotta get close enough to the door to see them (but they become evident as you walk up my sidewalk) and I no longer get door knockers or solicitors. Had them up a couple years now, works great. I've even had repair people come, ring my doorbell and stand 6-8 feet away so they can be easily identified through the peephole. I'd say they work.

If they can go door to door to the unvaccinated masses, what else can they be going door to door for?  Mmmm?

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about... not like going door to door for anything nefarious (including testing of humans against their will) ever happened before... :thumbdown

They can make sure you get shot but we can't get voting right or find illegals. 

Seems a bit off to me.

Well, the left is just laying the ground work for UCE to do just that. At least the law is on their side for deportations... this is just Nazi Gestapo shit from Xiden.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
    ― Mark Twain

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
    - George Carlin

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

DEFUND WELFARE

xdm5.25

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2021, 02:00:55 pm »
    I have seen a video of people wearing green shirts and masks in some state... another video of people wearing same outfit, in an apartment complex but they can't even speak English... 

I just saw a report that the CDC said, this is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated, they showed a map where the so called covid numbers are up, and those states were the ones with high rate of unvaccinated people... as if we should believe what they say...

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    « Reply #6 on: July 17, 2021, 02:32:31 pm »
    "Door to door outreach to make sure people have the information they need."

Sounds to me like you could treat them just as you would purveyors of religion, security systems, or water filters.  People have been coming to my door to sell me shit for decades.  Selling a vaccine doesn't seem different to me.  :coffee

I'm already vaccinated, so if they're going off some call sheet or something I'd never see them. But if I were to be visited by these distributors of information, I'd probably just roll my eyes and close the door.   :rolleyes

Something tells me that the reality of this would look more like paying gig workers to stick pamphlets on doors and windshields though.   :glare

-T.

SupportThe2nd

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2021, 07:41:00 am »
    I've seen a few other people on other groups mention that they or someone they know have had the door knockers come to them. All of them just said "thanks I've already had the shot/s" and they just turn around and leave at that point. Not sure how much good that is going to do but oh well.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #8 on: July 18, 2021, 08:29:38 am »
    We have signs at the door that read "No Soliciting & No Handbills" Then it quotes the ARS# that applies to door to door soliciting.

When solicitors do visit the door, camera shows most of them see the sign, read the sign, and knock / ring any way.  Then I verbally Trespass them (politely at first).  Some apologize and leave right away, but a surprising number of them want to hang around and debate the finer points of what it means to "solicit" as if pissing me off is a good way to represent their company.  They say things like "Well sir I'm not actually soliciting, I'm just here to tell you about the wonderful things that <Insert Company Name> can do for you and explain how our product could benefit you and your family. I'm not even selling anything.  If you are interested, I'll set up an appointment with a sales rep that can come visit you and they will sell you the product."

To which I usually respond, "Well since you and I disagree with what Soliciting means, lets let Sheriff Penzone make the call.  And keep in mind the stakes here - Loser goes to Jail.  I'll call the police and you can see how far you can make it before they show up.  Sound Fair?"  This usually solves the problem for most of the ones that decided to stick around.  But about two or three a year decide to hang around a little longer and keep haggling over what it means to solicit and how good their company is if I would just let them demonstrate.  One lady was still there trying to sell me a new roof when Phoenix PD showed up and literally cuffed her mid sales pitch.  Then they tossed her across the hood of a cruiser and went through her car and dumped it all out on the street in front of my house.  I thought it was a bit extreme but this lady wasn't leaving and it took two uniformed officers to drag her off my lot.

The reason I bring all of that up is this.  I'm the same way with my phone number and the almost non-fuctional "Do Not Call List."  And every election I get robo dialed out the ass by politicians that are exempt from the DNC List.  If I verbally trespass one of these door to door Vaccine Evangelist (I've had my shots) are they exempt from being on my property after that point like politicians are exempt from the DNC List?  Seems we could find ourselves at a bit of an impasse if that was the case.  I know Reasonable Suspicion and Probable Cause apply to police officers and restrict their abilities to act on behalf of the government and I do understand how some of the laws work around curtalidge (even if I can't spell it). But how does that apply to non uniformed government employees that enter your property to act in the interest of the federal government and encourage your participation in a non-legally binding voluntary activity?
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

RJ

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2021, 01:27:14 pm »
    just don't answer the door, my gal does not answer door at all unless i'm home, she looks thru the looking glass or cameras and if she does not know, well she ignors them, if in my office i have cameras all over, i just glance and see who or what and if curious answer, but one can almost always tell a gubermint clone,
    rj

and yeah gates are gona go up.

SupportThe2nd

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2021, 03:46:17 pm »

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #11 on: July 18, 2021, 06:50:49 pm »
    I might reach out to Audit the Audit and see what he has in mind for this.

1911_username

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2021, 06:59:00 pm »
    I might reach out to Audit the Audit and see what he has in mind for this.

I think I seen a video on you tube a few weeks ago that he did. Basically he stated, depending on local or state laws in your area that if it is legal to place "No Trespassing" signs in plain view, they can't even knock on your door. If they do badger you, you can have them arrested.

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #13 on: July 18, 2021, 07:09:04 pm »
     :thumbup

1911_username

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2021, 04:25:22 pm »
    Regarding Auditors, forgive me since it's off the subject but I can't stand those guys doing it! I get what their doing but the Cops still have a job to do. I'm surprised that I haven't heard of an audit turn worse case scenario in terms of going 6ft under.

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #15 on: July 19, 2021, 08:53:49 pm »
    ATA (Audit the Audit) is a bit different.  He has the luxury of armchair quarterbacking the auditors with the luxury of taking months to do do research into the finer points of the laws that people break and how officers enforce them.  His show does highlight where officers step out of line so it feels skewed, but occasionally he balances it out with officers doing good.  I find his grading is a little unfair to the officers but he is admittedly so because they are the trained professional in the situation.

I'm less concerned with his content that shows police abuse of power or even simple mistakes but find the legal research he does to be fascinating.  So many nuanced angles of the law.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement