Username: Password:

Author Topic: Arizona Gun Owners forum support  (Read 458 times)

• Contributor
Arizona Gun Owners forum support
« on: August 22, 2021, 05:12:25 pm »
What has happened to the interest and contributions of members of this fine forum?  It has certainly been decreasing over the years.  It is understood that things change over time.  There are some great individuals that offer help and knowledge and others that we can all have a personalize conflict with.  But that's life.

What positive things can be done to make it better?       

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Marx-ism's

• Administrator
    • Why a duck?
    Re: Arizona Gun Owners forum support
    « Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 07:08:04 pm »
    Life goes on... and things change!

There are still a lot of relevant perspectives being shared here, and a few not-so-relevant perspectives.

Part of the challenge I think has been the [email protected]#$% lockdown. People can't go out to shoot so they find other things to do that aren't shooting related.

Maybe once things settle down to normal (the old normal as opposed to the new normal), things should pick up here.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 08:11:53 pm »
    I've been too busy pulling weeds - and I'm not done yet. 
    " A republic, if you can keep it. "
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 05:41:04 am »
    I work from home.  Before the pandemic I was a 7 to 5 guy who often worked through lunch.  I just like getting results.  But my old job F-D that up royal to the point that I could no longer get results so I got a new job.  Now I'm in the "New Guy Prove Yourself" Phase so 7 to 5 sometimes looks like 5 to 7.  By the time the day is done I've spent so much time in this house, in this office, at this desk, and in this chair, that I will literally do anything anywhere else.  It is becoming a bit of a prison. 

Wife and I have even considered making a second office at home so we can go there for work and then to our "fun office" to do the computer things we used to like to do together.  But that's kind of a #FirstWorldProblem and we'd rather use the space, time, and money for other stuff.

I already hate watching TV and I've got a stack of books I want to get to but being busy getting out of the house has kept me away more than normal.  If I wasn't a Mod, I might go three days w/o checking in.
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement