Username: Password:

Author Topic: AZCDL BANQUET 2021  (Read 770 times)

RJ

• Contributor
AZCDL BANQUET 2021
« on: September 16, 2021, 03:29:05 pm »
Well time is here, this happens in the old pueblo on Oct. 9th.

as per my usual have purchased a table, and along with it comes 10 tickets.
i presently have at least 5 spoken for.

with that said, they are up for grabs based on time stamps. these are generally sold out by end of sept.

if you are not a member of the AZCDL, and want to go, i will forgo the fee on ticket if you joint the fight with AZCDL. the fee on ticket is the cost of joining the best gun rights group, grown out of desire to keep our rights intact.
pm here if interested.

we missed last year due to the pandamation

so .... but generally i rent a vehicle big enough to haul at least 7 or 8 to the gathering, just have to tolerate a ride with like minded folks
Rj

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

RJ

• Contributor
    Re: AZCDL BANQUET 2021
    « Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 07:54:29 am »
    only 5 tickets or seats left. Oct 9 comes pretty quick
    thanks
    Rj

RJ

• Contributor
    « Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 04:41:32 pm »
     :thumbup

RJ

• Contributor
    « Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 07:43:01 am »
    still have a couple seats open big event is this sat. Oct 9th

RJ

• Contributor
    « Reply #4 on: October 09, 2021, 07:19:25 am »
    last chance for tickets, leaving here at 9am for the ole pueblo, have a couple available

i'll check here before i jet.

happy saturday
    Rj

RJ

• Contributor
    « Reply #5 on: October 12, 2021, 07:20:56 am »
    it was a good one, couple politicers had a thing or two to say, fella outta kingman is an up and comer.
    i'd say maybe a couple hundred attendees, food was quite good, at least what i had, some informative news, a gal from somewhere went on and on, she was or is an activist from texas,

what amazes me is all the speakers want to tell us how inportant we are for the fight, as if we didn't know this, i'd like to hear what they are doing, not a bull pucky jam session as if its a punk party for a future high school sports game.

Sure do need volunteers, was the cry and i get it, whats more important is getting some of the younger generation involved, not sure how to attract them to the cause, being a member is good, but being involved is great.
    i'm retiring first of year, long over due, and will probably spend some time doing what an old guy can do, problem is, the younger folks don't wanna hear from an old guy, they relate it to their parents lecturing them, need some tight skins youngns on the team

support them how you can when you can, the future of Arizona rights is in our hands
    Rj

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement