Username: Password:

Author Topic: Should I put a "Californians Go Home" sticker on my truck with CA plates?  (Read 1426 times)

LuckyLeaky

• Administrator
Re: Should I put a "Californians Go Home" sticker on my truck with CA plates?
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2021, 12:33:22 pm »
Thanks Karen.

So Thom posted a site that referenced what another person was talking about… and you call them a Karen?

Interesting, let me know if you need a 24 hour break to be cordial.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life... -Winston Churchill

Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Casswick

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2021, 12:45:59 pm »
    Really? We're getting our panties in a bunch over that? I think he's a big boy and can handle criticism. I did not realize that Karen was the new N word here.

The fact that I'm being threatened now because of something so miniscule and insignificant of all things is more offensive.
    "...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." —Aldous Huxley to George Orwell

Casswick

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2021, 12:51:29 pm »
    By the way, you do realize this is a parody thread that you are getting so worked up and offended over?
    "...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." —Aldous Huxley to George Orwell

LuckyLeaky

• Administrator
    « Reply #28 on: September 19, 2021, 12:57:54 pm »
    Suck it up, reread the forum rules.

https://arizonagunowners.com/index.php/topic,11.0.html

I’m just here so I don’t get fined
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life... -Winston Churchill

Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.

ynotaz

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2021, 01:27:04 pm »
    Damn, Here I thought this thread was a hunting tips thread to get Commiefornians to go back home.  Thom just posted Regs for for capture and kill.
    Finally found my new sig:

https://youtu.be/yuEBBwJdjhQ?t=46

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #30 on: September 20, 2021, 05:38:57 am »
    Thanks Karen.

He did you a favor by showing you where the government has established a snitch line.  That's pretty far from Karen territory.  Admin advice here is to think twice before belittling a member that is offering up helpful advice.

Post closed.
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 05:45:01 am by GTGallop »
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement