Username: Password:

Author Topic: Apex Tactical Open House  (Read 244 times)

Marx-ism's

• Administrator
  • Why a duck?
Apex Tactical Open House
« on: October 12, 2021, 08:37:23 am »
Received the following email from Apex Tactical the other day.  They are opening their Glendale facility and having an open house later this month.

Quote from: Apex Tactical
The Famous Apex Open House Is Back!

When:
10:00am to 2:00pm
Saturday, Oct. 23rd

Where:
Apex Tactical Specialties
8009 W. Olive Ave.
Peoria, AZ 85345

Apex is pleased to announce that our world famous, standing room only Open House event is back!

Free Installs? Oh. Hell. Yeah!
Apex Trigger Kits for Sale? Well, duh.
Shop Tours? You bet.
Machining Demos? Probably, but not the secret stuff.

Uncle COVID gut punched the business world last year limiting gatherings and, you know, stuff so we couldn't host our 2020 event. Well, not this year. Like other small businesses all across the Phoenix Valley we've rallied back...with a vengeance.

If you live in the area, or can drive in from one of the neighboring states, then mark your calendar for Saturday, Oct. 23rd as we once again kick open the doors of Apex.

And this kinda goes without saying, but bring your gun to have it Apex'd – by the experts.
"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

grayland

Re: Apex Tactical Open House
    « Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 08:42:42 am »
    Thanks for posting this.
    I have purchased from Apex (triggers) on-line and was not aware they were close by. ;-)
    NRA Member; AZCDL Member; CCW; 2A Supporter
    https://azcdl.org/

870policemag

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 10:06:49 am »
    That's awesome!
    Bullets are the only things that do their job only after they're fired.

www.mesapawn.net

RJ

• Contributor
    « Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 10:15:08 am »
    thx, had no idea they had a facility in Az. i do have quite a few of their trigger pacs and they are awesome
    Rj

Marx-ism's

• Administrator
    • Why a duck?
    « Reply #4 on: October 12, 2021, 04:34:39 pm »
    Apex used to have their manufacturing facility in central Commiefornia.

They escaped the land of fruits and nuts for Arid-zona about five years ago.

Marx-ism's

• Administrator
    • Why a duck?
    « Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 11:20:34 am »
    Here's a followup email from Apex Tactical:

Quote from: Apex Tactical
    For those of you bringing your gun(s) to the Open House to have us install Apex parts here are a couple things to keep in mind.
    1.   Your Firearm(s) Must Be Unloaded
    2.   Firearm(s) Must Be In A Case or Box
    3.   Have Your ID Ready
    4.   Have Make, Model & Caliber Ready
    5.   Proceed To Firearms Check-In Table
    DO NOT bring your firearm in loaded and/or holstered. We're not big fans of people "accidentally" drawing down on us as they hand us their gun for work. It's a pet peeve of ours, sorry.

We're just 5 days away from our 2021 Apex Open House. We're offering FREE installations of Apex kits purchased during the event, and we're working to have more 'hard-to-get' Apex kits available.

FN 509 OWNERS
    For those of you with an FN 509, we will have a limited number of kits on-hand for you, though some color/finish options may be unavailable.

GEN 3 GLOCK OWNERS
    Good news for those of you with Gen 3 (or Gen 4) models, we will have a small amount of kits – with trigger bars – available to install.

GEN 5 & SLIM FRAME GLOCK OWNERS
    For you Gen 5 or Slim Frame Glock owners, unfortunately we do NOT have trigger bars available. Glock stopped selling trigger bars several months ago and we cannot get our hands on any at the moment.

However, we can Apex your Gen 5 or Slim Frame Glock and will happily install an Apex trigger body onto your Glock factory trigger bar. Just let us know when you check in your firearm that you'd like this option.

GLOCK EXTRACTORS
    We will have plenty of our Failure Resistant Extractors for the Gen 3/5 and Gen 4 Glocks. We will also have our brand new extractor available for the Slim Frame models (G43, G43X & G48).

All Apex products are subject to availability, so we encourage you to arrive as close to 10:00am as you can in order to secure the parts you'd like.

Please RSVP

Since we need to plan for staffing, parking and set aside product, we would like you to please RSVP by emailing us at [email protected] and putting “Apex Open House 2021” in the subject line. Thank you.

When:
    10:00am to 2:00pm
    Saturday, Oct. 23rd

Where:
    Apex Tactical Specialties
    8009 W. Olive Ave.
    Peoria, AZ 85345

RSVP Now

We're proud to announce our special guests joining us for the 2021 Apex Open House. For those of you attending, please be sure to visit with each and everyone of them and check out their great products and services.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement