Username: Password:

Author Topic: Trail Cams  (Read 379177 times)

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
Trail Cams
« on: April 06, 2012, 11:14:04 am »
I am new to this forum but have some trail cam pics that are pretty good...Let me know if this fits in or not. This was taken a month or so ago..I have had problems keeping the proper date on the cam.

We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions. – Ronald Reagan

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
Re: Trail Cams
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 11:16:39 am »
We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions. – Ronald Reagan

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 11:18:04 am »

tknoll

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 11:19:04 am »
NIce!!!  :thumbsup
"I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns!!!"

JesseL

• Administrator
    • Lambert Gunworks LLC
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 11:22:22 am »
Those are really cool.  Thanks for sharing Guy.

Thernlund

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 11:28:12 am »
That is pretty cool.  Thanks for posting them!   :thumbup

-T.
    The views expressed in this post are personal views only and not those of AZGO.  AZGO doesn't have views.  It's a piece of software.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 11:33:16 am »

I filmed this guy last night---I like how he looks right into the camera.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 11:36:37 am »
Glad you guys like them...I really do.

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
  • eccentric orbit
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 05:19:17 pm »
Good stuff!  Thanks for posting it for us.   :thumbup
"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. A lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." 

Robert A. Heinlein ,  Friday

MOUNTAIN WILLIAM

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 05:57:54 pm »
Nice! I need to get a couple trail cams myself.
"Let's Roll" Todd Beamer United Flight 93

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 04:07:31 pm »
These guys are vey noisy so have your sound on if you can.  He does not like the look of the camea.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 04:14:53 pm by Guy1az »

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 04:19:48 pm »

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 04:26:34 pm »
These are small Kit Foxes that I had never seen and did not know there were such things in the Sonoran Desert even after living here for 20 years. Lots of wind noise on the microphone.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 04:28:53 pm by Guy1az »

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
  • eccentric orbit
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 06:03:08 pm »
Very cool.  In the last video - are those lights in the distance or another set of eyes?  ( referring to the lights? seen over the top of the smaller barrel cactus on the far right side of the frame )
"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. A lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." 

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 07:34:59 pm »
Those are the lights of Tucson in the distance.

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
  • eccentric orbit
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 09:47:08 pm »
Got it.  Thanks.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 08:43:55 am »
This guy came by last night...not sure if he likes the camera or he wants to eat it.

Ballistic Therapy

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 12:37:15 pm »
Those are some nice pictures.
What kind of trail camera do you have ?

Thernlund

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 01:24:01 pm »
These are small Kit Foxes that I had never seen and did not know there were such things in the Sonoran Desert even after living here for 20 years. Lots of wind noise on the microphone.

I expect that the building there is your home.

Are you baiting them to the camera area?  Looks like they're coming in for food.

-T.
    The views expressed in this post are personal views only and not those of AZGO.  AZGO doesn't have views.  It's a piece of software.

JesseL

• Administrator
    • Lambert Gunworks LLC
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 01:47:54 pm »
It's amazing how much wildlife moves around in rural and suburban areas, even with nobody (deliberately) feeding them. I've seen more than my share of deer, javelina ( :cursing ) and coyotes in the yard in broad daylight.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 04:25:29 pm »
The trail in front of my house is a natural trail for movement..., that's the trail the deer were on.  The other photos are in the back of my home.  That is not a natural trail area and yes I put dog biscuits out to attract them within range to photograph them.... Otherwise they would not be there at all... Or only by happenstance.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 04:35:26 pm »
I have a bushel trophy cam, a stealth cam and a cuddleback cam.  They are all different and have different strong points ... I just bought one at first... Just guessed since I had not known anyone else that had ever had one.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 08:51:13 am »
These guys were using the trail yesterday afternoon.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2012, 08:52:29 am »

« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 08:57:15 am by Guy1az »

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 09:04:45 am »