Username: Password:

Author Topic: No interesting matches in Catalina/Tucson this weekend. Shooting South Mountain  (Read 1748 times)

Ken S LaTrans

• The One You Hate Because He Knows His Shit
  • Jon Baker Is Not Impressed
Nothing worth going to happening in Tucson.  Heading to the valley for IDPA at South Mountain on Sunday.

Time to break out the Shoot Me First.

Anyone else going to be there?
Ugly people have ugly babies.  Stupid people have stupid babies.  Ugly and stupid people have ugly and stupid babies.  Sadly, those ugly and stupid children still seem to find other ugly and stupid people to fuck them.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

vincei

Nothing worth going to happening in Tucson.  Heading to the valley for IDPA at South Mountain on Sunday.

Time to break out the Shoot Me First.

Anyone else going to be there?
    If I wake up early enough I'll be there. I'm also shooting the USPSA match tomorrow, I haven't shot enough classifier stages yet.  I'll likely be wearing an army boonie hat and shooting a CZ P09 that day.

Ben

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Ken S LaTrans

I am running a Lethal Force class tomorrow morning...besides two days in Phoenix in a row is too much.  I may go up tomorrow afternoon though and stay at the Holiday Inn Express on Baseline and I-10 in Tempe and go to the match from there.
    Ugly people have ugly babies.  Stupid people have stupid babies.  Ugly and stupid people have ugly and stupid babies.  Sadly, those ugly and stupid children still seem to find other ugly and stupid people to fuck them.

Ken S LaTrans

Came up to SM for the IDPA match.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement