Username: Password:

Author Topic: 1884 Trapdoor Springfield range report  (Read 2664 times)

coyotesfan97

• Paws before boots!
  • Administrator
1884 Trapdoor Springfield range report
« on: July 16, 2012, 04:45:13 pm »
If you don't follow Lagniappes Lair Murphy's Law just did a range report on his 1884 Trapdoor Springfield.  What a sweet shooting rifle. Anyone here have one or shot one?

Range Time

This is one of my favorite blogs. He is a gun owner, dog owner and pilot.  Lagniappe was a big black GSD and Murphy is the current GSD. it's worth going back in the archives and reading the whole blog.  :thumbup
The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.  Thucydides 471BC

"Hey!  Let's be careful out there." Sgt Phil Esterhaus played by Michael Conrad

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    Re: 1884 Trapdoor Springfield range report
    « Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 05:08:45 pm »
    Having spent a few minutes on it, that IS a good blog.  Sweet.  Thanks!

-T.

Jfri247

Re: 1884 Trapdoor Springfield range report
    « Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 09:15:52 am »
    Great writeup on the rolling block he got at a pawnshop.  Makes me want to hit every pawnshop in town.  Unfortunately, I'm betting the pawn shops in AZ are a bit more aware of firearms in general and would be more difficult to get a smokin deal!

coyotesfan97

• Paws before boots!
    • Administrator
    1884 Trapdoor Springfield range report
    « Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 11:00:30 am »
    I just read that one. I'm interested to see how it shoots when he gets the components.
    The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.  Thucydides 471BC

"Hey!  Let's be careful out there." Sgt Phil Esterhaus played by Michael Conrad

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement